There is not much information about the AugTerm program itself yet. This will be remedied soon enough. In the mean time, you can always look through the source code.
You can also find information about other the NLS/Augment software itself, as well as Doug Engelbart and the Bootstrap Institute.
- NLS/Augment - main web site for NLS and Augment information
- Hyperscope - current Hyperscope collaboratory and workspace
- NLS Restoration Project - Computer History Museum NLS/Augment Restoration project, currently closed to general public until legal approval from copyright owner can be obtained.
- CHM NLS/Augment site - Computer History Museum, NLS/Augment Restoration info, publicly accessible site
- Bootstrap Institute Papers - Historical papers by Doug Engelbart that describe the vision on which NLS and Augment are based upon
- 1968 Demo - the infamous 1968 MotherOfAllDemos